PCYNE is a small creative agency for healthcare. We create content for digital displays within hospitals and pharmacies. Through digital signage and other mediums, we are able to disseminate information to staff and patients in a simplistic, yet engaging manner.
- We have an opening for a part-time Motion Graphics Artist to join our creative team in Northridge, CA.
- The chosen graphics wizard will help us create After Effects templates that will bring a new edge to healthcare. The ideal candidate must be able to conceive and create compelling animations in a collaborative atmosphere while working under tight deadlines.
- This is a temporary and flexible freelance position.
- May contribute approximately 10- 20 hours per week. Expect to come in the office about twice a week.
- Candidate will be paid a competitive hourly rate ($20-35, based on experience), via direct deposit bi-weekly.
- Very clean and fresh, like the above Mastercard video.
- Strong proficiency in Adobe After Effects CC , Adobe Illustrator CC, and the use of Adobe CC Libraries.
- Must understand the purpose of and be able to create a storyboard and assets for each animation.
- Most work must be completed in-house at our office in Northridge, CA
- Have plenty of motion graphics swagger and the experience to back it up.
- Must be free to work in Northridge as soon as possible
- Sign NDA
- Hired as a 1099 Independent Contractor
Helping people through art! To apply, submit your resume, references and portfolio (must have relevant motion graphics samples) to firstname.lastname@example.org