PCYNE is a small creative agency for healthcare. We create and manage content for digital displays within hospitals and pharmacies. Through digital signage and other mediums, we are able to disseminate information to staff and patients in a simplistic, yet engaging manner.
- We have an opening for a temporary Graphic Designer to join our creative team in Northridge, CA
- This is a part time position, working approximately 20-30 hours a week.
- The chosen one will help us create, manage and update Illustrator art templates based on specials and recurring monthly/annual information provided by our clients.
- Candidate will be paid $15-25/hour paid via direct-deposit, bi-weekly. Rate depends on experience.
- Very clean and fresh, like the above Mastercard video.
- CSUN Art Students preferred.
- Flexible schedule, but there are weekly and monthly deadlines you need to hit.
- Expert with Adobe Illustrator CC, Adobe Photoshop CC and the use of Adobe CC Libraries.
- This is a temporary position but can become permanent.
- Have plenty of graphic design swagger and the experience to back it up.
- Must be free to work in Northridge as soon as possible
- Sign NDA
- Hired as a 1099 Independent Contractor
Help people through art! To apply, email your resume and portfolio to email@example.com.