PCYNE is a small creative agency for healthcare. We create and manage content for digital displays within hospitals and pharmacies. Through digital signage and other mediums, we are able to disseminate information to staff and patients in a simplistic, yet engaging manner.
- We have an opening for a part time Content Manager/Office Manager to join our creative team in Northridge, CA
- This is a part time position, working approximately 20-30 hours a week in the office.
- Primary responsibilities: Upload and schedule content and through our online content management portal
- Secondary responsibilities: Manage simple day-to-day office tasks
- Candidate will be paid $10-15/hour paid via direct-deposit, bi-weekly. Rate depends on experience.
- Familiar with Digital Content Management Systems and Dropbox.
- Precise attention to detail.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal communication skills.
- This is a temporary position but can become permanent.
- Must be free to work in Northridge as soon as possible
- Sign NDA
- Hired as a 1099 Independent Contractor
Help people through art! To apply, email your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.